What do you do to make the world a better place?

I really don't do anything... I'm barely surviving myself sometimes! But one day when I'm in a better place I want to help others. Especially single moms.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 9:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I volunteer, in girl scouts, science fairs and my daughter's classroom. I also make sure I am raising children that will also make the world a better place.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I donate food..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If your heart is with single mothers you could offer to babysit for free so the mother could have some time to herself
    jtmommyN

Answer by jtmommyN at 9:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i did try to volunteer, which does help, but in my case I didn't feel I was doing much. In fact I was kind of ignored, so I gave up on it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:49 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I volunteer in many places and I don't litter
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I donate food and clothing. I also have a friend that has become a pet project, she is always broke and having utilities shut off. She is a single mom, so we feed her a lot, and let her borrow money too. I do what I can.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I donate my and my husbands clothes and as for my Childrens I pass on to moms who need them. Right now that is about it since I am digging my way out of the hole also.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 10:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2010