need to hear from someone?

i havent yet had my period, it was supposed to be on the 9th, i had some spotting a week be4 the 9th, i feel kinda different....some mild cramping sometimes,a headache...... but usually i have tender and sensitive breasts be4 my period, i dont have that now, i took a pregnancy test┬┤┬┤walgreen one`` it was negative...could i be pregnant?

lyte84

Asked by lyte84 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is absolutely possible to be pregnant and get a negative on a pregnancy test. Pregnancy tests are testing your hormone levels, and if that pregnancy hormone isn't high enough yet you could get a false negative. I'm 18 weeks pregnant right now, I tested the day I expected my period and got a negative, a week later still no period, I tested again and it was positive.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Give it until the end of the month, if there's still no period schedule a pregnancy test at a clinic. Alot of places will do them for free.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Possibly but there is always a chance that the spotting u had was your period. Wait a week and take another one. Good luck!
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• probably testing too soon
    Anonymous