Do you find it sexist that the cheerleaders have to bake for the football players at every game?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 9:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Not really, no. They probably like it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I've never heard of that practce and FYI some cheerleaders are male, so to say its sexist when both sexes can be cheerleaders doesn't sound right.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• That is old school. Cheerleaders don't do that anymore. Where do you live? It sounds like Texas Cheerleader.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'd say it's sexist if the football players never do anything in return. Do the football players ever do anything nice (like bake) for the cheerleaders after the game?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• What are we baking? They should just say no.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• they do that? and here i didn't think cheerleaders knew how to turn the oven on.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i never heard of this and my 15 and 12 dd's are cheerleaders.........but if the football plays do something nice for the cheerleader, then no but if its always the cheerleaders doing the giving and never the recieving then yes.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If it's the cheerleaders job to just look pretty and serve the boys without getting anything in return, yes I think it's sexist.
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Um, yes. And our squad doesn't have to.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Well I think cheerleading is a little sexist to begin with so what's the difference?
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010