Have you ever been so tired....

that you don't know if you can move another inch? We bought a house and aren't moving in until late Oct after some flooring is replaced. I've cleaned and cleaned, and now I'm painting. Normally, I love to paint, but I'm just overwhelmed by the amount I have left to do. What's the most tired you've ever been and did anything funny happen that you can share to give me a boost? Actually, just share something funny, I don't care what it is related to. :-)

JawgaMom1

Asked by JawgaMom1 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Health

• I've been so tired I was walking into walls and then fell asleep sitting up... I woke up in the same position I feel asleep in lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• LOL I was so tired (and hormonal from being in the 1st trimester) that I wrote my last name down wrong! I wrote the last name of the person on the list above me! LOL
    JawgaMom1

Comment by JawgaMom1 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have been so tired I have fallen asleep doing things
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2010