my stupid stunt

I have a daughter that has been sick for quite sometime. I have been the major one to
deal with this Right now we are waiting for her to see a specialist. This has been my whole focus since Jan of this year. Her Dad lives out of state. I have cI have someone that I talk to (guy) that I am beginning to have feelings for. Lately our conversations have gone to a more intimate level. This scares me because I have not been in a relationship for 7 years. Confused yet? Welcome to my world. All this came to a head yesterday when I went to a drive to release tension. I was going about 80 through curvy roads when I hit a corner and a bird flew in front of me. I almost wrecked. For a brief instance I didn't have a care in the world. I was free and I didn't care about anything. This feeling scares me. I am NOT suicidal. But that brief moment in time I had nor responsibilities. It felt good.
And I want to feel good again.

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to find a support system. You have a lot of responsibility, and a lot going on in your life. I had a similar experience...(near death part) years ago. I wasn't suicidal either, but it was a wake-up call that the stress in my life was out of control.

Find a support group, therapy, and friends that you can talk to ...and distract yourself with. Do something to take care of you as well as your daughter.

Hugs...and good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• sometimes it takes something to shake up your perspective a little - sounds like you got caught off guard and escaped the trap you set for yourself where you feel guilty for allowing yourself to be happy when your child is suffering.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Ugh you need a break
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010