To all of you Crafty, Beady and Scrapbooky moms....

How do you store/organized your supplies? I have a real issues with this! I can never fins what I am looking for...
What has worked for you?

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 10:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• you can get clear storage boxes, which then again can store more smaller storage containers....i also use zippy bags ....just get it all in one place then sort it out in diff section....this way you know what you have and what you need and how much you will need. i buy this little stuff at the family dollar store or other discount stores. once you are organized it will be easy to keep it this way, its just the getting to the organizing that may take a while. :)
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I store stuff in clear plastic shoe boxes with covers and write on a label whats in the container. You can purchase them at a dollar tree for a buck a piece.
    deegee22

Answer by deegee22 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• For scrapbooking papers, I store them in file folders made for that. There are many plastic storage containers that can be used.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010