27 wks... any advice??

I feel like the baby is trying to kick out of my right side... any suggestions on how to get her to change her position or how you handled this???
Thanks
SHawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are doomed babe sorry. Sometimes shifting your position can help but most of the time its suffer thru till the end. I noticed alot of tthe time if I sneezed my girls would move and post sex they were always shifting.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Its just I work at a comp all day and I can't do much to shift my position!! Did you notice more movement than usual at this time?? She seems to be moving ALOT more
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Well teh thing is she's getting bigger so yoour insides are getting smaller. Sh emay or maynot be boogeying more but you are definitely feelingmore of it. Can you put your feet up on soemthing at your desk? I know propping my feet and kind of letting my knees fall open felt like it gave my girls more roomin there.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am 27wks too I cant get comfortable, she is always on my right side too,
    I no matter how i sit/lay she is there. I have just learned to deal with it.
    And yes she seems to be moving alot more. Of i can feel her better cause she is getting bigger.
    Anonymous

• Thank you ladies soo much for your input!! =]
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• im 27 weeks too!! and she is always kicking out my right side... but i guess we have to deal cause we cant control the unborn
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hi there,
    OMG I was carrying twins, one was seriously pushing the other into my ribs. I think it is just something you have to deal with but some people say spicy food or OJ makes the baby move.
    Good luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008