What are some good gift ideas for a mother in law who has everything?

HuntersMom25

Asked by HuntersMom25 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• gift certificate to a spa/massage
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• find something she uses often and buy it...last year i saw that my mil used this cream from clinuqe (sp) for her rosasia (sp?) lol... it was about 50 dollars..i got it for her because i figured it would be a nice gift to give...stuff like that you never like buying for yourself because its so expensive. she loved it!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Her son back.
    LovingOCLife

Answer by LovingOCLife at 10:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Photo books of the family, children your husband - all of the big websites like Snapfish have great ones that you can put together. Who wouldn't like one of those?
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I love photo books. I usaully order thru shutterfly.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I find that Yankee candle samplers are loved by everyone especially mother in laws
    deegee22

Answer by deegee22 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• at walmart u can have blankets made in the photo section. u take what photos you want made on it.andif u want a mess on it u can have that done also. one we had made was no more than 40 bucks

we had big pic on front of blanket of boys ( my sons) and on the side of the pics we had a pic of each son by there self and the bottom of blanket said we love u grandma
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 11:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My husband & I did something very weird for my mother in law a few years ago for mothers day, we got tired of getting her thoughtful gifts that she never used, or gave away, so for years she had been talking about wanting a tattoo, but wouldn't get one because she refused to pay for it. So we took her to get her one. Hasn't been able to give it away, hasn't been able to not to use it. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:03 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Gift card to her favorite store, salon, or spa.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:36 AM on Sep. 29, 2010