• In the Spotlight:

any places that test pregnancy for free?

any info on that?

lyte84

Asked by lyte84 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I just got a free pregnancy test done at this place that I am applying for medicaid, it was called Choices of the Heart. It's in NJ, I am not sure where you are.
    redheadmommy78

Answer by redheadmommy78 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• What state do you live in?? Try googling Crisis Pregnancy Centers for your state. I know Arkansas has them all over! GL
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Most Planned Parenthoods will do one for free... And a ton of women's clinics. Just google free Pregnancy test and your city and state.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Birthright will do a free pregnancy test for you, their website is: http://www.birthright.com

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Or, you could just purchase an at-home test at Dollar General for $1 and they work just as well as the more expensive ones.
    2breakaway

Answer by 2breakaway at 4:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Look for a local Planned Parenthood agency.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm in Florida, and there's a place called Pregnancy Help Center. Regardless of income, they will test you, and give you an ultrasound (and counseling if needed).

If you can't afford insurance, they apply for medicaid. if you have insurance, go to a clinic.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008