What product do you think works best for Acne?

I'm 23 and still get acne. What products do you use and think work the best?

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Honey. CM member Rkoloms has a regimen that she posts for these questions, and it's the best I've ever tried, but I feel weird about reposting it like it's my idea. It involves using a mild soap, like baby soap, honey as a mask once a day, and a couple of times a week adding a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. and then a light moisturizer, like lush or say yes to tomatoes.

But it's definitely NOT my idea, it's hers
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Accutane was the only thing that cured my cystic acne. Well worth a trip to the Derm
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My sister uses Pro-Active and loves it. She's never really had "acne" persay, but she doesn't even seem to get a pimples anymore. I like Neutrogena products...they keep my skin looking fresh and it's a lot cheaper!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Clearasil
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• im 23 & still get it too. i have tried so many products including proactiv. none of them worked, and then i moved to FL for a couple of years and the lady who did my eyebrows sent me to this plastic surgery office that was also a spa and they had a product called obagi clenziderm and its the only thing thats ever worked, and it works great. PM if you wanna get it
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Proactive is a wonderful product and you can get the whole box for $20 it used to be $40. This really works and is worth the money. I myself never wash my face with soap I only use noxema.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thanks Ladies!
    L0vingMy3Girls

Comment by L0vingMy3Girls (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I've actually tried proactive and it didn't work for me. It actually made it worse. And thank you for answering because I need help with this problem as well
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have always been a fan of Nature's Cure. It's a two part all natural tablet and cream that will help get your skin in balance from the inside and out...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010