What product do you think works best for Acne?

I'm 23 and still get acne. What products do you use and think work the best?

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Honey. CM member Rkoloms has a regimen that she posts for these questions, and it's the best I've ever tried, but I feel weird about reposting it like it's my idea. It involves using a mild soap, like baby soap, honey as a mask once a day, and a couple of times a week adding a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. and then a light moisturizer, like lush or say yes to tomatoes.

But it's definitely NOT my idea, it's hers

Answer by lovinangels at 10:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Accutane was the only thing that cured my cystic acne. Well worth a trip to the Derm

Answer by chefronswife at 10:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My sister uses Pro-Active and loves it. She's never really had "acne" persay, but she doesn't even seem to get a pimples anymore. I like Neutrogena products...they keep my skin looking fresh and it's a lot cheaper!

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Clearasil

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• im 23 & still get it too. i have tried so many products including proactiv. none of them worked, and then i moved to FL for a couple of years and the lady who did my eyebrows sent me to this plastic surgery office that was also a spa and they had a product called obagi clenziderm and its the only thing thats ever worked, and it works great. PM if you wanna get it

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Proactive is a wonderful product and you can get the whole box for $20 it used to be $40. This really works and is worth the money. I myself never wash my face with soap I only use noxema.

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thanks Ladies!

Comment by L0vingMy3Girls (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I've actually tried proactive and it didn't work for me. It actually made it worse. And thank you for answering because I need help with this problem as well

Answer by iluvmm09 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have always been a fan of Nature's Cure. It's a two part all natural tablet and cream that will help get your skin in balance from the inside and out...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010