TLC What not to wear?

Ok, is clinton gay? i don't mean it in a mean way. but he has his moments and i just wonder. . . .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I love that show!!!
    He has moments where he seems it, but I think all guys in the fashion industry kind of seem that way once in a while?!
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 1:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Probably. But why do you care?
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• simple question.
    no need to be offensive over it.
    Anonymous

• I'm not trying to be offensive. I seriously wonder what difference it makes. It's not like you're going to date him. So... I am just curious why it matters.
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Sometimes I wonder, but then other times a cute girl will come on and he kinds giggles and blushes when he talks about how cute her butt looks. -- I think he really liked one of the girls on there one time, because he acted all goofy, like a little kid..LOL!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• He is a major metro if he isnt gay! I love that show.
    What I want to know is whats with Stacie's gray streak? Is it a birth mark? is she just getting old and doesnt care to dye it? did she meet up with the bad guy on X-men (the one that turned rogue's hair white)?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think he is but I don't care. I'd date him. I love him!!
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• lol
    i love how he is! there was an episode where he sent a text to a girl and told her no late night booty calls, but then it looked like he gave her 'a look' after. soo funny!!! I'm not sure about stacys streak. i've wondered that too.

and it doesn't matter. it was a question. i'd watch the show eithor way. to me, its like 'do you add the eggs before the flour or after when making cookies'? eithor way, i'd still eat them
    Anonymous

• I have been wondering that for a long time. I think he is NOT...believe it or not. I have seen behind the scenes stuff and him & Stacy flirt a lot!!!!
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i think he is but i hate that show lol if people fell comfy being in ugy clothes let them oh and i hate that gray streak that woman has on the front of her bangs lol its so annoying lol
    Anonymous