Nutella

Who eats it? I never bought it before(we ate it in french class) but I love it on a croissant.... I want one so bad right now lol

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My kids LOVE it. They call it a chocolate sandwich! LOL I put it in their lunch boxes at least once a week!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My whole family LOVES IT!! Its the best stuff in the world lol who ever invented it would get a HUGE hug from me lol
    WranglerMommy

Answer by WranglerMommy at 10:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• They say it is good for you. We eat it as a treat ummm ummm good. On wheat bread, I will try a croissant I never thought of that great with my evening tea... :)

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• bit too sweet for me
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I love it! had it in France when I was 10, you couldn't get it in the US back then.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Ooo I haven' t had this in years...thanks June Mama - now I am dying for Nutella
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have always wanted to try it but haven't because I am allergic to pistashios and cashews so I have not tried hazelnuts incase they are somehow similiar--lol Are they similiar??
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:49 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm Italian, Nutella is italian and Italian people can't live without it! It's our comfort food. Right now I have 3 jars! I love to make Crepes with Nutella or just eat it on the bread. I also use it to make chocolate cake :-)
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I've never tried it, but have been thinking about buying some. But I think you all have made up my mind. I shall buy some! lol. And, "blue glass mama", They are all tree nuts, so yes, they are related, sorry. Maybe you could have an allergy test done at your dr office to be sure?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I dunno blue_glass_mama but they are all nuts so I'd be careful
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2010