Glucose Testing...

I have to drink that nasty stuff again next week for my glucose test... I have a problem keeping it down b/c it taste soo bad. I got the fruit punch flavor this time... can you mix it with anything w/o messing up the test results??

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no. They never gave me the chance to drink anythingelse they hand it to me and i ave to drink it right then. thats why they tell you not to eat, drink, smoke, even chew gum!!
    Anonymous

• I dont think that you should mix it. i took the same test and when it was time for me to go into the doctors office i told them that i couldnt keep it down and i threw it all up (sorry maybe tmi) and they told me for to go back the next morning but 2 hrs b4 my appointment eat a big meal and wait two hours without anything like food or drinks then go back to the office so they can retest me. They got everything that they needed so i was happy i didnt have to drink that crap again lol. Maybe they can try something else.I would just ask to see what he says.
    Anonymous

• No I don't believe so. the fruit punch flavor is better.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008