i feel something wierd in my lower left stomach please help !!! adult content

i go to school at night and i was sitting down studing on the computer and i felt a pain going from my lower back to my stomach i started tuching in my stomach and i felt something im not sure if it is soposed to be there but i was hard and im bloting ,im wondering if im pregnet and also last night my brest started to hurt but not my nipples just the brest ive never in my life had this fealing someone please help thanks and god bless!!!

live.laugh.luv

Asked by live.laugh.luv at 10:55 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• the lower left part of your abdomen is also where your appendix is, so you might want to consult a doctor
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yes i know but is lower then that and also when is the apendix you have pain i dont think it was that bad of a pain is what more like a pich
    live.laugh.luv

Comment by live.laugh.luv (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Get a test and after you figure out the result we can help you more. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• make appt to see doc
    maybe pregnant, but a pee test not enough imo
    make sure, go to doctor
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ask a doctor, don't put your health on the line based on what some strangers online say to you.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• what i mean by pee test not good enough is with that kind of pain, i would want to know if pregnant, but also if ok pregnant
    like possible problem??
    hard to tell you when did not feel the pain, but i assume you have been pregnant before (mom site0
    so you would know if pain normal, it it sounds like you do not think normal
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:09 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i have not been prego befor i sing on this because i wanted to see if you guys can help me im really confused i think im pregnet i took pregnacy test about 2 weeks ago and came out negative but now im boating and my brest hurt and never when im about to get my period my boobs never hurt so im so confused also emotinal but idk because im iregular
    live.laugh.luv

Comment by live.laugh.luv (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would go to the doc ASAP
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would make an appt with your doctor because with pain like that it could be a tubal pregnancy if you are pregnant.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010