The American Drug War-MUST SEE adult content

There was a question asking "are Americans over medicated?" that prompted me to share this video. Caution: there is a small part in the middle with bad language. Watch this, what do you think? I am especially curious to see what people who do NOT think we should legalize marijuana think of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cefoV_A878

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 10:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Simple answer yes. I find it funny how so many are more concerned with a plant that in other countries have been used as medication, is safer and more affective then they do about what our dr. proscribe us.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Awesome and dead on. It's not that the govt doesn't want us to take drugs, they just want us to take drugs that they profit from. The Drug War is BS and failed policy. People are fighting mj legalization, even medical use, when it's less harmful than most rx and many OTC drug.

Stupid.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree with Friday.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010