What sorts of silly things have you cried or gotten emotional about while being pregnant?

I'm 34 wks and 5 days. Here's just a few...
cried because I saw a cute doggy on the side of the road and hubby wouldn't turn around to let me go pet it.

I cried because my MIL's dog wouldn't stop staring at me.

I cried when my bras stopped fitting

Yesterday I asked my hubby how much he loved me and he grinned and said "I love you more than yesterdays trash." It was a little joke he always says but it broke my heart and I went into a hormonal fit. You should have seen his face when I started bawling. LOL. It made him laugh and when I saw him I yelled "Omg you're laughing at me you're so MEEEEEEAN TO ME!!!"

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Last night I cried because we had a BDAY party for my now two year old, and so many people got her presents, and we didn't get her anything. We put our money towards getting food and activities, and figured she's only two, it's not a big deal.

But my husband said I went from super horny to super sad.

Oh, and the preschool gave us a little lunch box with Coral's picture on it, and I cried because it reminded me of something you would do for someone who passed away. I made my husband hide it from me so I wouldn't cry.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• That is SOOOO FUNNY!! LOL I use to cry watching stupid commercials and any thing else that was remotely sentimental.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i cried when i watched the notebook for the first time... my husband laughed so hard at me. I could help but laugh /cry too i knew it was my hormones lol
    Anonymous

• I cried when my husand (now ex) came home early from work to be with me and I was not finished cleaning. Oh and let's not forget that he put the step stool in the wrong place. lol Amazing what those pregnancy hormones will do.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I was watching a dvd of the Backyardigans with my older dd and an episode called "The Secret of Snow" came on, it's about friendship. I went to tears during the last song. DH couldn't stop laughing at me. Now every time we watch it DD says it's ok Mommy you don't have to cry.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• is everything a choice?! ive NEVER been emotional, this is my first pregnancy, and ive cried more during these past few months than i ever have in my life. i cry when someone doesnt call me back or if the guy ive been hanging out with decides he doesnt want to hang out. somtimes tears just start running down my face, and i dont even know im crying. :) ha
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• well for me it was when i was about 13 weeks along and my husband and brother where siting outside and it had been afew weeks before id put makeup on and i put it on and went outside and when they looked at me they where laghing and i thought they where laughing at me but it turns out they where laughing at somthing before i came out i started screaming and crying and ran back inside covering my face when my husband came in and told me that they wernt laughing at me.lol.
    i have also had those days where i cant stop crying and the hole time im asking my self why am i crying.lol.
    hotmama174

Answer by hotmama174 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Bread. DH left the plastic bag untied and we had an argument... and I cried. He gives me crap about it to this day, and that was close to 5 years ago.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 7:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008