What are some of the neatest toddler toys out there?

I'm looking for Christmas present ideas for my will-be 20 month old and my will-be almost 3 year old. (Does anyone have the V-tec digital camera, and do you think my 3 year old would be able to work it. She takes pictures with my camera phone and my digital camera and wants one. lol)

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We got that camera for my DD for her 2nd bday and she loved it and she could work it its pretty simple.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I LOVE Leapfrog toys! You really can't go wrong with them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If your child can manage a real digital camera, then with a quick lesson she can no doubt use a children's digital camera.
    I would suggest a learning laptop. Make sure you test it out, because the Learn and Go laptop we got my son last year isn't that great. It's hard to use and confusing, even for me. So I wouldn't suggest that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• The best toys were the simple inexpensive ones. My LO loves puzzles, books, and she got a mini broom and dust pan. I spent like 20 bucks and she was the happiest 18 mo.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• This is true. I'm having a tough time coming up with something new bc she already has all of her sister's old toys and they have so many toys! She does love books, so that is definitely on the list for both of them. And I love Leapfrog, too!
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010