Ugh...so cofused and don't know how to feel....

5 wks. pregnant. Started bleeding pretty heavily last night...bright red..no cramps, just back pain. Called the doc, and she said I was probably having a miscarriage. She told me to come in today. Well, I just returned from the doc and my cervix is closed and the sac is still there....bleeding has stopped. She said the bleeding came from behind the sac. She told me to take it easy and come back on Monday. So I guess I official didn't miscarry right!? Also, sac is still empty at 5 wks. Is that normal? Anyone have any experience with this. I'm going crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would just do what the doctor ordered. Hopefully everything will be fine sorry about your scare!!! If the doctor told you that you did not miscarried then you should not be stressing out that way it wont put anymore pressure on you or the baby. GOOD LUCK and take time off your feet.
    Anonymous

• i would do what you were told to do and the sac may look empty but 5 weeks its too early to see the baby we didnt see mine til i was about 7 weeks they saw the sac but nothing in it and i had free fluid in my uterus that came out as blood not alot but most likely heavy bleeding is a miscarriage but not always im 13 weeks and had the same problem not heavy like you but my baby is fine i wish you luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Listen to doc, but she should have explained what was going on a little better. You shouldn't be left with questions like this after seeing your doc.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008