Kids say the darndest things!

What are some funny things your kids have said?

My son always amuses me, especially now that he's talking more and more.

Last night, I was sitting at my desk, when my 3 year old touches me lightly on the arm and says "Mama, you got to calm down, calm down." Mind you, I just so happened to be very calm, and was quietly reading Facebook, CM or something, LOL. DH and I both cracked up. Oh the smiles he brings to our faces, LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine also comes up w some stuff! Her momo took her on the ferris wheel, well she took her momo, and my mom showed she was nervous, well Kira kept insisting she had to face her fears bc it was all gonna be all right. Oh, and dont look down bc its high up, and dont mind the shaking bc she wanted to see out the 'window' But she repeated it over and over, 'face your fears momo, face your fears' Thats the most recent one. But how about telling you at 2 the way we see is our eyes take pictures for our brains... Yep, this was while riding down the road.
    KiraNichole

Answer by KiraNichole at 11:31 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My kids say funny stuff all the time.. but recently, last nite, My three year old was just sitting there eating a PB&J and she turned around so serious and said "If you want to be smart..Don't pick your nose"! LMAO
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• When my son was 2, in daycare, he had a friend, Ally, a cute blond girl that I'm sure turned very pretty as she got older. He used to say she had "moonhair" because it was the color of moon light. I thought that was pretty smooth for a 2 yr old boy. Takes after his dad ;) lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:16 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Cute question! Bump!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my son is 2.5 years old so he's still learning how to talk. He suprises me all the time lately! The other day, SO asked ds if he wanted to take a nap, ds said "NO WAY". We have never heard him say that before lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• When served broccoli, my nephew told his mother he would rather have the stem, he didn't like the bush!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• This morning my DD brought me her flago (flamingo) and said "roar". I asked her what a flamingo says and she repeated "roar". I just that was hysterical that my 2 yo DD knows what a flamingo says and I don't. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My 3 yr old came in the house crying. I asked him what happened and he told me he fell down. I told him to let me check him and then I told him he had a scrapped knee and he looked at me and said "Oh NO mommy, I broke myself!"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My dd is 3 and last night we went out to eat and she announced loudly to my dh "Daddy, I am going to poop on you"
    One day my then 13 month ds was crawling on the floor and my then 2 y.o dd pointed to him and said "Look a moving duster!"
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 3:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Aww, these are so cute ladies! Keep them coming. :)
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010