how much more can there be adult content

we got home a few days ago my son has been in the hosp for 2 1/2 wks he needs an opperation from his a new vp shunt placed and posably redo is feeding tube placement we will have to travel out of town we were told we were going to loose him a wk ago how this he has betten the odds so many times that i dont know how he can do it but you see a smile on his face every time his dad or brother talk or just touch him in my hand i dont know what will be come of me if something happens this time i talk to my husband and family they tell me he is strong and no matter what happens i will make it that i am stronger than i seem but they really dont understand how hard it will be to find myself without our son and how we will manage I AM SO SCARED OF THIS AND JUST THE THOUHGT THAT WE COULD LOOSE HIM HE HAS GONE THEW SO MUCH IS 22 YRS ALREADY THANKS FOR LETTING ME PUT THIS OUT

lcr3

Asked by lcr3 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• hugs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I will say a prayer for you. You stay strong. This is your child so you are scared and if we could take all the pain we as moms would for our children. I am sure he will be fine. From one mother to another mother I am giving you a big hug.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You're in my prayers. No parent should have to lose a child.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 11:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• No one can imagine losing a child. I can't imagine going what you have gone thru so I wont even pretend. You have been fighting for him to live a long time it seems. No one can prepare for losing a child. I hope you don't have to experience it. Just live for today and enjoy every minute you have with him now so if you are faced with it you can know you enjoyed every minute with him. Its situations like these that remind us what is important in life. I'm so sorry you are going thru this!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am so sorry that you are going through this. My sons are 18, 21 & 28. I can't imagine losing any one of them now or at any time in their lives. I don't think any of us can unless we experience this. It sounds like he has suffered with health problems for a long time. My heart is with all of you. No mother should have to go through this....no family should have to go through this. My prayers are with you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2010