I grew a penis...in my dream of course.

In my dream I took my dog for a walk afterwards when at home I went to take a shower. I looked down noticed I had grown a small pink penis on my pubic area. TMI i know but then I hear my BF say "somethings wrong our puppy's penis is gone." He asked if I knew what happened I hid my privates saying I didn't know freaking out on what has transformed. Help this dream is disturbing in so many ways please tell me what the heck does that dream mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Go to www.dreammoods.com that's the site I use to interpret my dreams. You can even e-mail your dream to them and they will interpret it for you. Good luck!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 5:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• thanks for the site before i posted my question here I actually went onto a few sites about dreams and couldn't find much. Thanks I'm going to post a question there.

People need to lighten up around here.

You at least you provided a direction for me to go. My question was deleted from a few other sections. I mean people can talk about lovers, sexual positions, cheating, basically getting down right ugly and mean with some of their topics and answers and I respect their questions if I don't have an answer or agree I move on.

Little girls who can't handle seeing a question about a woman growing a penis in a dream...lol

I tell ya talk about judgemental ! Thanks for answering.
    Anonymous

• I have no clue what it means, but it sure did give me a laugh just reading the question. Thx
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i-want-a-penis-lol*
    sorry-keyored-messed-up

i-think-you-think-your-the-man-of-the-house-and-need-a-change!!!!----since-you-walked-the-dog-etc.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• and-the-shower-to-clean-yourself-as-a-new-person-since-that-is-where-you-noticed-it
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No problem...I know what you mean about some of the ppl on here. They want to say whatever they want, but you'd better keep your mouth shut. There is NOTHING wrong with your question...I've had weirder things happen in dreams...they're freakin' dreams people! mama2twins07 sounds like she's right. I'm also in a spiritual power group that has a dream interpreter in it here on cafemom. PM me if you want the group info. Sorry about the prudes ;) LOL
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 5:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i-do-ok-with-dream-interpreting-and-dont-know-how-you-take-it-ut-i-have-a-open-connection
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• HAHA:)Thats funny. I dont think it means anything. Maybe lack of sex?? Who knows but I wouldnt take it to heart. I would just laugh that one off!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 6:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Thanks ladies for the responses seriously they were amusing yet they provided some insight on that dream. Thanks chickies I knew I could count a few of ya...lol

Anonymous