Body...

Have you ever recented being pregnant and having your baby bacause of what it did or is doing to your body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have never regretted anything while being prego and after having my son. The only thing that i would do better was to wait til i was a little bit older, but even still he is a wonderful blessing and i love him no matter what. I got prego at 17 and had him 2 months b4 i turned 18. i am now 22 but no matter how early i had him i never regretted anything. Are you talking about this because you did drugs or something bad like that? Not everyone is perfect but you learn from your mistakes. What did you do or have done that you are regretting?
    Anonymous

• NO!!!!! Thats not why. I ment like stretch marks and not being about to lose wait.
    Anonymous

• Not at all.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I only came out with a few strech marks but even if i got a million of them i think it would be all worth it for my son : ) now im getting big again with my girl and it dosn't bother me at all to be going through this again.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• o i am sorry i didnt mean to be rude or anything like that with the drug stuff it was just a question because i didnt know what u were meaning. Sorry again for that. As for stretch marks many people get them pregnant or not even men get them it is nothin to be ashamed about its just part of life and as for the weight stuff you will lose it some takes longer then others but be patient. Eat healthy and be active is the only suggestion that i have. Stay confident and most things will go back to normal. Again Sorry about earlier. Good Luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• I Dont either i have a million stretch marks i am on my 3rd pregnancy and i am actually losing weight i had before i was prego. There are just some ?s i see on here were a mom wants to know what to do to get rid of them or is mad the she is getting fat and has them. I was just trying to find something new to ask.
    Anonymous

• no its what our bodies are made for and its beautiful thing lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Definitely not. I dont regret anything... Now if I could go through the amazing experience and still have my beautiful wonderful daughter, and not have stretch marks and stuff, that would be nice... but the way I see it, you can't have it all. I much prefer the pregnancy and baby to my old body. You can always work out :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• anything my body is going through while pregnant with my son ill never regret having and im just 16 =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008