I've been planning this trip for weeks...

to go to cedar point. This last week, I've been having morning sickness, and my boobs ache. I haven't missed a period yet, but its supposed to come after the trip. If I am pregnant, would I still be able to go and ride the rides or is it unsafe? Should I test right before we go to make sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• all rides will carry a warning about pregnant women riding them

that being said, I found out I was pregnant in Orlando and still rode everything at Universal and Disney. My theory was if we had gone a week earlier I wouldn't have known I was pregnant....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• All rides will have a sign that has a warning for pregnant women but I know plenty of women that did it and them and their babies were just fine.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• go for it! If you are your not far enough along for the rides to do anything.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• yes, it would be safe but you might feel like crap and not want to ride them anyway. I'd go after the M/S has passed if you can reschedule your trip.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Since you are sooo early into pregnancy the rides wont harm you.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would carry on as usual; don't worry.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2010