Does your make-up change day-to-day?

Do you wear your make-up the same way every single day or do you change it up?

I like to change mine up every day. One week, I'll go for the gorgeous and glam and then the following week, I'll go for the natural look. It's a lot of fun for me.

I have an eye make-up case that has 180 sheer colors that I bought for $10 at Walgreens around the holidays last year. I LOVE it. The first tray is organized in quads of colors, so that it's easy to figure out which colors should be used together. The bottom tray has the same colors, but smaller amounts for when the colors from the top tray run out. I bought a second one before they all sold out so that I had more for the following year.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 11:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You have to change your look based on what you're wearing, the occasion, and the time of day.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Mine is the same every day: I don't wear any.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I wear the same everyday. A little basic cover up, blush, mascara. If I'm in a wild mood I'll throw on some lip gloss but usually I just use chapstick.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I wanted that palette but my Walgreens never got it in!
    Yes - I try to change up my makeup daily nothing too time consuming - I have a toddler! LOL but I like to new looks.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I change mine everday alot depending on where I am going and what I am wearing. My hair style is always different too.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I change mine everyday.
    Makeups a HUGE part of my routine.
    Same with my hair, although I prefer it either straight or curly.
    laurenxoxo

Answer by laurenxoxo at 12:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• chefronswife - Here's the website ===> Maybe you can order some online? http://www.profusioncosmetics.com/
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• This is the palette with the 180 shadows.  Sadly, it won't let me resize it.

Ultimate Blockbuster

_Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• The colors vary from palette to palette I think. Those colors aren't in mine. I think they change them every year. I'd love to have the new one, lol. Walgreens, $9.99. Their website, $14.99. Check during the holidays (October/November at the earliest).
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• not really. i go for concealing/coverage/shading and color. the only thing that changes is the brightness and amount of color on the eyes, and sometimes the lips.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010