is is safe to use basic cleaners like clorox disinfectant wipes and lysol when your preggo?

I am 11 weeks preggo and i like my house to be clean, clean in a well ventilated area, but should i also be wearing gloves? Am i just being over cautious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its not a bad thing you are over cautious with chemicals. I wouldnt worry about it unless you're using things like oven cleaner or chlorox and then I reccomend you also use a mask or have your husband do those things. But if you're more comfortable with gloves and a mask I would say just use them:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• And by Chlorox I mean the sprays that you use as degreasers or in the shower...the wipes are fine:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• ii used them til i was one bedrest lol like 7 -8 weeks ago lol but i had no problems with my first or this one at all
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2008