what was the cutest or funniest thing your child ever said???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I love it when my 2.5 year old exclaims, "I'm versatile!" Cracks me up every time!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Called a pretty blonde girl his age "moon hair" because her hair was the color of moonlight. Pretty smooth, little guy.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I gave my oldest son a globe when he was 5. He laced his fingers together and said, " Wonderful. Now I can begin planning my world domination.". He was so serious and it was hilarious. That always sticks out in my mind.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:55 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We asked my DH if he liked his preschool teacher and he said "ya, but mommy she has a big belly" (she was eight months pregnant) "like.....grandpa!" Couldnt stop laughing at that one!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We were in a grocery store and she screamed "I love to eat boogies!!" when we were surrounded by a group of old people. They all just looked at us and laughed really hard.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• When my oldest was 4 he was arguing with me about going to pre school. He really didn't want to go. I told him only little babies can stay home with Mommy all day, he put' his hands on his hips and says very angrily, "Mommy, I am a big boy, I pee in the potty, remember!!!"
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• my daughter told me did you know that if a girl dog stays out in the heat to long she will get pregnant and have alot of puppys
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 12:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My ds (who is now 13, was about 2 1/2) was hitting his baby sister in church one Sunday morning, so I picked him up and starting walking him outside so we could have a talk. And at the top of his lungs, he decides to yell out "y'all pray for me"...even the preacher busted out laughing at him.
    Tori77

Answer by Tori77 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• when my daughter was 2. I wouldnt let her doing something, she just looked at me and said " you a pain in the ass". I couldnt punish her, since she heard me tell someone that about our neighbor
    SueM48415

Answer by SueM48415 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Oh yeah, my daughter told me the other day, "if you can't take the heat, get out of the chicken"
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010