if you aren't with your baby's father anymore and he moved on...

how do you feel about his newfound relationship? my friend says if her baby's dad were to ever move on and have a baby with someone else she'd be crushed. i, on the other hand, feel completely different. my oldest's bio-dad is married and has a 4 month old baby, and once in a while ill look at his facebook and see comments exchanged by him and his wife, they call eachother "king and queen" and put stuff about how much they love eachother. it is absolutely disgusting to me. and believe me it's not a jealousy issue. call me rude, but i don't think he deserves an ounce of happiness. he abandoned my kid when she was 1, she's about to turn 4 and he could careless if she's even alive. it makes me physically sick that another woman took him knowing all of this, too. he's so controlling, so if she's willing to put up with it more power to her. he used to go thru my phone when i was sleeping, text my male friends horrible things &more.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• i hope and pray when i leave he finds another woman (sorry for her, but not my problem)
    and i hope and pray he wants nothing to do with his child or me
    maybe even hope and pray that i have a future man that is wonderful, but at this point i am so beat down with his lies nad his actions, trusting another man in the future seems like a foogy dream
    i believe you when you say you are not jealous, but rememebr to be thankful he has moved on and not bugging you, or still making your life bad, and be double grateful for having a good, descent, honest, loving man now, and maybe even be a little sorry for the new woman, you were tht woman once, and if he has not changed, she has to go through what you have been though
    i felt that way with my ex (no kids together) but i felt sorry for the next woman he was with, because i KNEW he would mistreat her too

does any of this make sense, typing from my heart and not head, and not reread
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think you and every other woman whether they will admit it or not...

Will always love the person they have had a child with, if you didn't love him you would not have carried his kid.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, and yes you would be bitter, because you feel for you child and their future, and only people going through what you have went through can understand that. I know exactly what your talking about. My kids are getting older and they realize it is not me hiding them from him, he could find them if he wanted but he chooses not too, guess what HIS LOST NOT THEIRS OR MINE.....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i am married also and have 2 other kids with my husband, so again i say i am not jealous. i am actually extremely thankful that i got out of that relationship and found someone who loves all my kids (even the one not genetically connected to him) and treats us all wonderfully. im just very resentful toward my ex that he didn't care enough about our child together to be a father to her, even though there was no way the two of us could have worked out. is it wrong of me to hate him so much?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I personally don't care what my ex husband does now that we are divorced. His personal life is 100 percent his business, and my personal life is 100 percent my business.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have to disagree about always loving the person that you had a child with. My oldest is 6 years old, his sperm donor walked out while I was pregnant. He saw him one time when he was 4 months old and literally after 5 minutes "had a meeting to get to". I never saw him again. He owes over $17,000 in child support. My husband has been in my son's life since he was 8 months old, my son calls him "daddy" and has his last name. We are working on a legal adoption. I could care less what he does with his life and honestly probably wouldn't recognize him since I haven't seen him in 6 years now.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have no idea, when I moved on ----I moved on we never see or speak to eachother anymore we live in the same small town and I have seen him maybe 4 times in 10 years, usually at the grocery store.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 12:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i moved on my old bf was mean and took our son {im going to court in a few weeks t get him back} im pregnant and happy so i dunno how he sees my life now.. i kno he says i abandoned my son when he was keeping him from me {he moved and wont tell me where he lives} .. its a matter of viewpoints .. and his new gf makes my 2 year old call her mom
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 3:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2010