just a thought.....

If it is considered a double homicide if a pregnant woman and the baby are killed, then why is an abortion considered a medical procedure? In both cases the baby is killed. I'm really not trying to start any drams this is just something I've been thinking about.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Because the death of a child even when they are in the womb is murder, pro abortionists have just managed to make that fact seem less important then the womans choice. So people have chosen to overlook the murder of babies by doctors, but of course others will say that one is because the mother wanted that child, the other would be that the mother didnt want it. So I guess that the baby is only alive if the mother wants it to be.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Good point - I completely agree. What about the parital birth abortions? Those are completely murder in my book. I am all for personal choice and freedom, but I believe one person's freedom stops where another's starts.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think that the baby has to be so far along for it to be considered homicide. They have to be viable outside of the womb.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I find it interesting to
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I wonder that also.
    knab

Answer by knab at 12:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think this debate will go on forever in this country!
    Lech Lawesa former president of Poland, said he would rather resign the presidency 20 times before signing abortion into law in Poland. I guess where you live has a lot to do with how you think. Even if I don't agree with some things personally, I guess that is all a part of what makes America great.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• well....there are some women who have abortions at like 20 something weeks and those babies can make it outside the womb not always but there is still a chance
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2010