Where would be the best place to advertise on this website?

I am advertising the opportunity for mothers to start their own home business with free training. I am also advertising to those who do not have adequate medical and health benefits, I can direct those to cheap discounts. Is their a community bulletin on this website?

KrisRen07

Asked by KrisRen07 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can advertise on the groups there are certain groups where you can advertise your home business or service! Also you can post an journal on your page.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Are you with Ameriplan?
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 5:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• You can create a journal post~ post it in the marketplace... Also you can advertise in certain groups.. If you want to, create your own group!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• work at home groups are good.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 8:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Wow, there are more than 500 work from home groups to advertise in. I have a system that works, so you will have to create your own system and see if it works for you.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2008