Vacuum Cleaner

I am in the search for a Quiet Vacuum Cleaner. Preferably Cheap. Dh leant ours to his neighbor before we were together and she vacuumed everything from toys to who knows what. So it has put a toll on the motor. Which makes it very loud. Therefore, we're in search for a vacuum that's quiet, which will hopefully allow my son a chance to not run and cry when we vacuum.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 12:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• We have a hoover that has a "Hush" setting, It works really well and is quiet so I can vaccuum while DD is sleeping.
    knab

Answer by knab at 12:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I love my Dyson but I wouldn't say it is quiet exactly but it works awesome.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree, Hoover.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 1:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I had one from walmart that we paid roughly 50.00 for and it was bagless made by Bissell. I am going to get another one when we move into our new house since I left mine when we moved from VA a year ago. BEST vacumn I ever had other than a Dirt Devil.

Those RAINBOW vacumns are the best for a water used vacumn. It uses water instead of a bag and even the older ones ROCK.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 6:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I want the HOOVER. lol
    CandyHorse

• I love my Kirby and wouldn't trade it for anything. It's the best vacuum I ever had. Not cheap but last for years. And they do have a credit plan.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:50 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hoover,Hoover,Hoover,Hoover.Do I need to say more? : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Compared to other brands I've owned, my Dyson is very quiet. I can vacuum & talk on the phone.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2010