If you have PCOS adult content

What did they do when you first went to the doctor? What kind of tests, or things did they do to figure out what it was? And how bad it was? Im going at 3:30 for an appt. I was getting seen before I got pregnant in 2007, I was having irregular periods, one every two or three months. And sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. When I got pregnant they started focusing on the baby. So I never got seen for it again. Now since I had my son I havent had any periods, and the pain is a lot worse, and constant. Before they thought it was PCOS, but that was around the time i got pregnant, so I was never actually diagnosed with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Health

• For me, they drew my blood and looked at my testosterone, LH, and FSH levels. They also asked me questions like what are my cycles like, do I have a hard time losing weight, do I have skin tags, etc.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• They drew blood from me and they did a vaginal ultrasound to confirm I had cysts on my ovaries. And they asked about my history and everything.
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 3:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010