Is it better to BD every day or every other day?

when you're TTC is it better to BD every day or every other day? I noticed my first egg-white CM yesterday and we BD yesterday but im wondering if we should today as well or not till tomorrow? I seem to see lots of answers both ways on this and just wanted to see what everyone else thought?

23wkrmommy

Asked by 23wkrmommy at 12:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• What does BD mean?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• @Loving Angels: Baby Dance(sex)

I say every other day. I also recommend not stressing and trying so hard. Relax, have fun and it should happen soon.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Every other day worked best for us. Anytime we did the every other day method we ended up pregnant if we tried everyday we wouldn't for some reason. I do know that it is FACT that it takes 48-72 hrs for sperm to regenerate so by going every day you aren't giving his supply any time to rebuild.

Good luck and baby dust!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Every other day to allow the amount of sperm to replenish. sperm lives up to three days so there is no need to do it daily unless you enjoy the practice.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• every other day that way he has atleast 24 hours to build back the sperm
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Every other day if possible so that the man has a chance to have more sperm supply. That was what our doctor told us. The important part is to have fun and not stress out about it. If you can have it every other day, then great and if not than have it as often as you can and let the nature take its course. It will happen if it is meant to be. Another thing is you can figure out when you are ovulating and do the baby dance that day. Good luck, and I hope that it works out for y'all.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Every other day. It does take at least 24 hours for him to build up his sperm, plus sperm can live inside you for a day or so..
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• thanks!! im trying not to stress this mnth.. we've been trying for almost a year and a half now and so im just trying to think of anything else different :)
    23wkrmommy

Comment by 23wkrmommy (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I think every other day should be more than enough! Good Luck!!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2010