i just had a baby he is 4 months old and i just found out that i am pregnate again i also have a very wild 3 year old any advice on how to stay sain im scared i wont be a good mom that i wont give each child equal attenton

mamma0860

Asked by mamma0860 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every heard of protection? You can either handle it to have another child or you cant. Nobody will know except from you.
    Anonymous

• try to keep your sprits high. God doesnt give you more then he knows that you can handle. I am pregggo with my 4th baby. I have a 9 year old,5 year old and 2 year old, and they are all a llittle crazy, what kid isnt? you will be fine, and your kids will know you love them all
    wyattsmom281

Answer by wyattsmom281 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm inthe same boat. I have a 2yr old a 10m old and am 27wks prego. I wonder the same things.
    Anonymous

• you will be fine...my mom was in the same boat and i loved being so close in age to my siblings...we are all the best of friends.....you will be fine...congrats...
    Anonymous

• I'm with you. I have a 3 year old soon to be 4, a 8 1/2 month old , and I am 17 weeks preggers. My sil told me it could be worse, she got preggers when her middle child was 9 weeks. I'm terrified too, but oh well we take what we get, when we get it. Sanity, that went out the window a long time ago for me. My 3 yo is nuts, and has driven me to insanity already. big smile mini

LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think fear is a very normal reaction to an unplanned pregnancy. I think all moms wonder at some point- can I handle this? Try to think about it like this - you wild 3 yr old will be almost 4yo (probably have mellowed out some) maybe in preschool??? and your 4 month old will be a year when this baby arrives. Best of luck : ) & congrats!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 5:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My son is just about to turn one and im like 5 1/2 months pregnant with a girl and I've thought the same stuff, but i just forget those and tell myself i know i can do it.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am not trying to be ugly but, you need to either use protection or think about getting sterile...... I have a 13 month old and I am 8months preggo. It's too hard to raise children with the prices of things nowadays and I wont have anymore because it's just too difficult. Even at my age of 34 with only two children. I am sure it will be hard having one young child and then having a newborn.
    angelsim

Answer by angelsim at 6:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yeah and when your 3 yr old turns 5, he/she will be in kindergarden and then you'll have two kids around or maybe you are gonna have the 3yr old in pre school whatever age that is, 3 or 4. My son is 5 and will be 6 in a few weeks, never got into pre-school but I did good at teaching him all his numbers and abc's and colors and everything. His mind is like a 7yr old, lol. I also have a 11mth old turning 1 in a few days and she is good and not stressful to me cause I don;t pick her up alot. It will be ok when ur last two kids are a little over 1 cause they can play together.
    Anonymous

• You will be fine. I have a 2.5 year old and then twins. It all works out just take it easy and don't sweat the small stuff.

Good Luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008