I just want to thank you for all your support (not a question)

I'm leaving an abusive relationship and I thank you all so much for your support.... I don't really have any friends anymore so it means so much... I'm looking at places to live now and have been sticking to my decision to leave and your encouragement has played a big part.... Thank you so much!!!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Good to hear you got away and starting over! GOOD LUCK and congratulations!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• =) It's nice to be able to have somewhere to turn when you need supprt!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Good Luck it will be hard but you will be happy!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• way to goclappinggood luck

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I feel like my marriage has gone that way. I can barely believe it right now. It is so hard to admit out loud. Last night he called me a stupid hollow bitch and swung at me 3 times. He told me he wanted to shove a rag down my throat. This morning I had a panic attack after he left for work. I was having flashbacks of all the fighting and feel like I am developing post tramic stress disorder. I can't believe it. I am a strong independant, working, college educated, smart, professional woman. And I am letting myself be treated this way. I had business meetings this morning and I just keep seeing his face 2 inches from mine yelling so loudly that his spit was landing on my face. I am glad you are doing well. I hope I wake up soon from this fog. Just a few years ago I lived alone and was so happy everyday. All of that has been taken from me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010