How can i tell if i had implantation bleeding or not? adult content

I got a very very light "Period" lasted a day in a half and wasnt even enough to filll up a tampon with both days only enough for like half, the blood was brown with a light pink spot and some discharge.I have sore breasts also. Please tell me what you think. I have also been having unprotected sex with my husband.

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 12:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can't tell the difference. I have cysts that bust and look like that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Take a test then if it shows up positive then call your ob/gyn. It could of been implantation bleeding.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ALICIA LAMOREUX UPDATE

.. I took a test the day before this " period " started and today 9-29 " period lasted from 9-27 to 9-28 what do u think
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It's hard to tell going by just the bleeding. It could have been a very light period. Having sex will mess up your cycles a little bit. I would say wait about 5-7 days and re-test. If it's still a neg. then call the doc and have a blood test done to check hcg levels.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It could be.... you have to wait and see.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 12:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2010