Don't you love it when you just cleaned the floor and your husband walks in afterwards with a blueberry under his shoe?

And then, 10 minutes later, I stumble with a bowl of chicken soup in my hand ... One of these days!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• lol. his turn to clean it!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Around here it's usually one of the dogs stepped in dog poop in the dog run and tracked it halfway through the house. I do keep the dog run picked up but every now and then someone poops just outside the dog door. Grrr! Or the day after I mop my husband decides to start a new project so he is in and out of the house with his shoes on tracking dirt all over the place.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• lol. No, 'cos I never clean the floors, that's his job :)
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 1:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• And my mom says I should get one of thouse husbands things...! :P
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 1:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yes lol I would make him clean it all up ! I mean if I have already done it then it is his turn especially if he messes the floor all up.... If I happen to then I clean it up its a give and take, give and take :D
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010