Amber on Teen Mom

Anyone else think Amber seriously needs to attend anger management classes or attend counceling or go on meds or something? She's always had a temper but last night was ridulous.

I understand that Gary isn't the greatest guy in the world, but there was no reason why she had to get in his face and beat on him like that. Also, she does this in front of their daughter. What an example to set. Leah is going to grow up and think it's ok for a woman to treat a man like that.

Amber goes from calm to pyscho in 60 seconds.

HotMama330

Asked by HotMama330 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I just watched last nights episode and I was disgusted. She is insane and evil. Why the hell is she not in jail. She punched and kicked that man. She neglects Leah and she's always screaming. She needs serious help.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I thought that too.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I haven't seen last night's episode yet (I dvr'ed it), but I have to agree with you. She's forever yelling and hitting Gary, right in front of her kid. My favorite is when she starts yelling at him to "stop yelling". I definitely think she has some anger management issues, and I know I would NEVER act like that in front of my kid...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Notice, every time they went to commercial, there was an advertisement for domestic violence. I believe she is out of control and although she thinks she's a great, responsible mom, I disagree with that.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't know how CPS isn't involved yet. It pisses me off that MTV puts up the "if you are a victim of violenceand abuse, call this number" yet they are just letting Amber get away with abusing Gary. It's disgusting.
    Kristinmomof2

Answer by Kristinmomof2 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Agreed! She needs anger management and battering classes. Gary is not perfect, but he stays so calm. I have to wonder though if a little of is fake? Cause MTV is recording this and if it was for real you'd think something would be done about it
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I remember in a different season, she did get meds for her "stress." I don't know if they have shown her taking them on the show since then. Yea she is a bit outta control, I feel so bad for her daugter. Amber may think this won't effect her because she is still little but she is wrong!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I watched this show a few times but in the end all the girl irritated the crap out of me and i couldnt watch anymore! lol But i did hear about this freakout and would have liked to have seen it.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• You might hate her and all the drama she causes but it's FREE ADVERTISING and keeps the viewers coming back for more.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 3:30 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Funny you should meantion CPS, but Gary did threatened to call. Then Amber's cousin tells her there is no way they would find her unfit. Apparently, her cousin is either blind or in denial.
    HotMama330

Comment by HotMama330 (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010