bleeding..(posted early this morning in health but only one response..thought i would try in this category..=)

if i had bleeding in between my regular 27 day period do i say thats just break through bleeding or do i start over and count that as a period itself? Also, does it mean it was just old blood from my last cycle since it was brownish or does it mean my chances of conceiving are out for the month with bleeding mid cycle? i know i need to go see my doctor but i don't want to get the run around..50 dollars here, 50 dollars there. crap

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I really don't have an answer for you... All I know is that yes, brownish blood is old blood, not fresh blood. Implantation bleeding is not really bleeding, more like spotting, and it can be pinkish or brownish in color, so depending on how heavily you were bleeding, it COULD be that... If it was, you'll still have to wait another 2 weeks to get a positive on a pregnancy test though...

The only other thing I can think of is that if you just recently stopped being on birth control, you COULD have some breakthrough bleeding between your normal periods...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• ..no its been well over a year since i was on depo..my doctor did give me 10 day provera to start my period but that was way back in may..thats what made me have the break through bleeding (i believe)..its just now started to get better
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• It could be breakthrough bleeding and brown blood does normally mean old blood, but it was exactly in the middle of your cycle there is the change that it's implantation bleeding.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010