Is anyone tired of the blame game? Why not just the facts?

I think there are so many untruths out there from the media. Does anyone actually look for facts? Would the election be too booring if we didn't have the media throwing in their trash?
Have you read the McCain and Obama websites to see what they really say about the issues?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't really listen to anything the media has to say or what people say here if i hear something i go look for it on somthing that would have the real facts about it and usally what you hear is bits and pices or the real words turned around to make that person look bad.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i research alot and yes i have i dotn belive everything i read unlike alot of people on here but from my research and what i gather i feel right for voting for mccain
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I don't put any stock in what the news has to offer... not even with the weather! I like to look for myself. Honestly, sometimes I don't trust the candidates websites. They want to share what is going to make them look good. But it is nice that we have so many options with the internet, even with so much information being abused.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I do my own research and don't belive everything I read here. From what I have research I know I did the right thing in voting for OBAMA. unfortunately fear will in most cases triumph over facts and the GOP's are banking on that.
    The closer we get to election the more haetful the mccain ads have become. as have the posts in here. Everyday the same ridiculous racist questions are being asked. and I have no words to describe a post that talked about Michelle Obama chemically hair something... except for very racist and hateful, but that is just my opinion. For teh most part I will be posting on other places in CM and here only ocassionally as I'm tired of teh same hateful racist bigot posts. I'm nwither white nor Black and couldn't care less about the candidates race.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• You have to even be carefull what you search out. If the site you are on is run by a paper look out. I found two site from different papers on the same topic and 2 different answers.
    Anonymous

• My deciding point in all this was the war. I don't think the economy and health insurance etc. are going to be a quick fix and I don't think either candidate really know for sure what will do the trick. The war we can either stay in or get out and that we can do. I want the war to end and the kids home, period. With the $5000.00 per Second that we spend on war, bringing that home, might help out the economy a little bit too, can't hurt.

So finding out the facts on who will get us out of Iraq sooner, was not hard to find and they all say the same. So I guess that tells you who I will be voting for.
    Anonymous