The test said no but im saying yes adult content

I have head aches, sore boobs even when im laying down pain in my stomach and i think i had implantation bleeding only lasted a day in a half it was ligh and it was brown with a spot of light pink and slight discharge i took a test it said no help.

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 1:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait a couple days and take another.... you may just have low HCG levels. Good luck
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• All I can say is go to the Dr. to get a blood test. My home pregnancy test was negative and here I am 6 months pregnant!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• U NEVER KNOW, I WOULDNT PUT ALL MY FAITH IN A TEST THAT ARE WRONG ALL THE TIME. YOU COULD VERY WELL BE PREGO AND IT IS JUST TOO EARLY TO DETECT ON THE TEST.. I WOULD MAKE AN APT. WITH YOUR DOC. ASAP. GOOD LUCK
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• moms know
    and sounds like you do know
    wait a few days, and pee first thing in am
    you know if you are
    congrates if positive
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If you JUST had implantation bleeding (if that's indeed what it was), it would still be too early to test positive. Wait another week or so and try again... Really early on in pregnancy hCG levels can be too low to be picked up.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree, retest in a few days or see your doctor.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I agree.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm going through the same thing right now, so I'm right there with ya!!! I have been nauseous for 2weeks now and have NEVER been nauseous this long. Boobs don't hurt, but started with headaches. I think I had implantation bleeding last week, but I've taken 3 HPT's and all negative. We're going to the clinic on Friday to get a blood test done. It's getting really annoying and frustrating, 'cause if I'm not then I wanna know why I've been sooooo nauseous...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 2:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I would wait a few days, maybe a week, then take another one.
    collegemom123

Answer by collegemom123 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If you wait at least 14 days past your ovulation date, the greater the chance of your test being positive. You can have false negatives prior too that because the hormone level in your system will be too low to detect.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010