PREGNANCY TEST QUESTION

I RECENTLY MISCARRIED MAY 14 2008 AND WE HAVE BEEN TTC AGAIN LAST MONTH I GOT A FALSE POSITVE OR CHEMICAL PREGNANCY BUT THE PAST 4 DAYS I HAVE BEEN NAUTIOUS ALMOST LIKE A FLU FEELING BUT HAVENT NOTICED ANY OTHER SYMPTOMS MAYBE OF PREGNANCY HOWEVER I TOOK A TEST FROM A DOLLAR TREE AND IT HAD ONE REALLY DARK LINE AND AS I WENT TO THROW IT AWAY I NOTICED A SLITHLY 2ND LINE IS IT POSIBLE IT MAY BE A TRU POSITIVE I GUESS I JUST NEED A LITTLE INCOURAGMENT THAT IT MAY BE MY PERIODE ISNT DUE UNTIL SATURDAY AND THE WAIT IS KILLING ME LOL SHOULD I JUST WAIT TILL SUNDAY OR TAKE THE PLUNGE AND ASSUME MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANK YOU

NAVAEH2

Asked by NAVAEH2 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your body can not produce the chemical when you are preggers so you can not have a false positive if the line is ther you are pregger!!
    Anonymous

• i personally wouldnt trust dollar store tests lol i worked there i know what they go threw lol but if you got a positive then i would try maybe the 3 - 4 dollar test at walmart again just to be sure i wish you luck ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• && you can have a chemical pregnancy its only when the egg is fertilized but comes out with a period
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes, if you've had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. I would buy the digital EPT test- its designed to give accurate early prediction of the pregnancy hormone. BTW all pregnancies are different - so you may not have the same early pregnancy symptoms you had previously. I'm pregnant with my third- all three had very different symptoms!
    Best of luck TTC! Here's a little baby dust for you!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 5:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I took two of the dollar store tests both were exactly like yours. Very VERY light pink line. So I took the digital and it turned out i was pregnant. Take a digital. $10 bucks for two. Not too bad. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I took a Dollar Tree test when I was pregnant with my daughter, and it was RIGHT!!! I took a dollar Tree test today, it was POSITIVE...i'm pretty sure it's right as well, google "dollar tree" home pregnancy test....you can find out all sorts of info on how accurate they are...hard to believe that something that costs just $1 would be as accurate as something that costs $13-$15...Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• it is VERY possible... when i was pregnant with both my children while taking those tests they both turned out to be right and they looked exactly like yours... congrats in advance... .
    Anonymous

• In my opinion, all preg tests are the same as far as reliability... Since I know how to read, I buy the dollar ones, and they have always been right. Hope your pregnant girl!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• With my 1st pregnancy I did the same thing, threw it in the trash and just for the heck of it, took a second look and there was a very faint line, sure enough I was pregnant and my son is now 4 1/2! I hope your prayers were answered! Best of luck to you!!!
    myfamilymylife2

Answer by myfamilymylife2 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• thank you all for your help we are keeping are fingers crossed and im gonna buy a digital dummy stick as i call it that spells it out in words for me lol we are praying we hae no af this month
    NAVAEH2

Answer by NAVAEH2 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008