Retin-A used for stretch marks??

have any of you used Retin-A for stretch marks? how well did it work. if you didnt use that, did you use something else that worked? i'm curious to know what works. my stretchmarks are passed the colored stage, now i'm trying to deal with the flabbiness from all the excess skin, because i have so many.

what works?!?!

IWannaLoveAgain

Asked by IWannaLoveAgain at 1:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 2 (-20 Credits)
  • LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND OUT PLEASE! I HAD MY SON ON THE 13TH OF SEPT. AND IVE BEEN USING BIO OIL...DOES NOT WORK WASTE OF $. NOT I JUST STARTED USING MEDERMA STRETH MARK THERAPY (ALSO ABOUT 35.00 FOR A SMAL TUBE) AND I SEE A LITTLE RESULT,I LL LET U KNOW IF IT STANDS UP TO ALL THE HYPE.
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't think I've tried anything with Retin-A, but I used to use StriVectin-SD and was impressed with it at first, but stopped getting results. I've since switched to Timewise Targeted Action Body Lotion, which is a LOT less pricey than StriVectin ($135 for 5 fl oz as compared to $28 for 8 oz!!!) and honestly it works just as well, if not better and doesn't have the gross medicinal scent that StriVectin had.

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 3:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• bio oil
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2010