Looking for a good website host- it needs to be pretty cheap too...

I was looking into GoDaddy, Fat Cow, and iPage, specifically. Right now I am using Weebly, without my own domain name. I want something with a better shopping setup than that. I would like to be able to list what I have, set the amounts of each item so I don't oversell, and be able to add shipping at the end. I would also like to be able to let people use discount codes and do gift certificates.

Please give me suggestions!

dixie383

Asked by dixie383 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Webs.com You can get the domain name for 19.99 a year (I believe). Its really easy to use, and setup
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• vistaprint.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• godaddy.com
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 2:16 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I use http://mysticmoonhosting.com/ for my hosting.  She will go through Go Daddy for your domain purchase as well.  You can have a site for as little as $2 a month plus your domain fees (about $10 a year).  She's very reliable and I've used her for years.  Best host out there as far as I'm concerned.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We use greengeeks.com for our web hosting. It's the world's first green web host and I think it's $5 a month with a free domain and setup. We've used them for a couple of years now and haven't had any problems or issues.
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 3:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• HyenaCart.com
    stellarluna

Answer by stellarluna at 4:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2010