If a husband or your husband said (this is not for submissive wives sorry) things are going to change once we move back to XX state

then you ask him what does he mean. He says or talks about going out with people you dont personally like who are almost 30 and still partying, drinking, smoking weed. Who are straight out ghetto and are not family people. homebodies, family men etc. You get pissed when he says he wants to go out and you tell him he isnt a bachelor and he says i know im not. But you want to act like one! Not only that he doesnt even include his wife in going out to a bar or a club. its always about how he feels like the wife has stopped him from having a fun life while being married, a wife who isnt extremely laid back who doesnt care if a man goes out with guys and girls. what hurts the most when a husband doesnt include the wife and says who cares if their are girls there. i care,i want a family man who stays home, does bbqs not goes to clubs to have fun. I told him i will leave u if u go out and he just looked at me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• ASS KICKING TIME!!!! OH HELL NO LOL BUT MY HUBBY WOULDN'T DO THIS MY SISTERS DID AND THEY ARE NOW DIVORCING!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I personally wouldn't have married a man that.    He obviously isn't mature enough for the responsibilities of marriage and a family.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Oops, it should be "a man like that".
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• sounds like you want one life
    and
    he wants another
    you want a family
    and he wants single life
    you can keep trying, but sounds like two different paths in life
    good luck
    God bless you, prayers
    i am in another boat in life, but one right beside you
    i have banged head against the wall for long enough,
    you can not change what is not yours to change
    and
    when people show you who they are believe them
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• What does this have to do with submissive wives not answering? Husbands of submissive wives don't just have free reign to do whatever they want whenever they want. Most of the time husbands of sub-wives are respectful of their wives.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't do it, mine tried and I told him exactly what you told yours... He has since grown up and stopped the crap. But down side of the story. We have a BBQ at our house almost EVERY weekend. lol that gets tiring too.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i would say its time to grow up or get out :D but that is just me. sounds like you guys really need to sit down and talk about each others priorities in the marriage because his sound like they are quite where they should be.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• *not* where they should be....i need an editor...lol
    foxracing43701

• I would rather be alone and happy...than with someone and unhappy.....marriage, just like any relationship is a two way street....if he can not be there and be the family man and go out at the same time than he has no idea how to balance his life....I would have to rethink the relationship and truly get an understanding of what i want and can he give me it....If i find that he can not then I would have to leave....Life is too short to spend it on changing something that is out of my control or getting upset about it...
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 2:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My ex was like that. That is why he is my ex. I told him he could grow up, be a man, be home with me and our son like he should, or he could continue to party all the time. I tried for two years, and listened to promises of change. Finally, I gave up! Now, I am married to a man who ENJOYS being with me and my son! He says we are more fun than any of that ever was!
    If I were you, I would tell him to hit the road, and I wouldn't look back!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2010