How many of you & your dh adult content

like kinky sexual activity? what kind of things are you into? And where do you buy your 'supplies'? Me & my husband have been exporing, and experimenting with a few things lol. So, what are some things you would reccomend for us beginners?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I ASKED THIS AND THEY WERE NOT ALL THAT HELPFUL TO ME LET ME KNOW PLEASE WHAT YOU FIND OUT CAUSE I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My SO and I are pretty into the whole BDSM thing... So yes, we have quite a supply of toys. We got most of our stuff from sub-shop.com, I believe they actually rate everything on "severity". We are mostly into bondage, spanking, and gags. I'm pretty assertive in real life, but in the bedroom, I'm definitely a sub, heh. And I'm beyond grateful that he and I are into the same "kinky stuff" :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• you can both contact the man i am leaving
    he is into kinky stuff and will need some people to help him with such things when i move out this week
    he like to be the SUB and wants it very hard, even to the point where he bleeds out his ass
    so give him a shot, sure he has more things up his sleeve that i do not know about
    but the stuff i do know about will keep you busy for a while
    and he comes with many toys
    in fact another got delivered just the other day

* i would reccomend NOT straping one on for fun and doing up his ass, he may just tell you that he has done this for 30 yrs
    open the can worms with extreme caution
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I prefer it kinky... He's a pure romantic... So it's been a Long time since I had any good kink in my life... But I would suggest starting slow... and deciding what you both like.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• http://www.sub-shop.com is very female friendly, and has a lot of products (and other general information) for beginners. A lot of their stuff is really more for look than for function. Don't expect the cheap gags, cuffs, etc. to be able to stand up to um... enthusiastic use... but still great prices for beginners to experiment.

There's no reason kink can't also be romantic. It's all a matter of how you go about it. Adding suction cup cuffs can turn a sensual romantic bubble bath into a sensual kinky romantic bubble bath.

If you're looking for some more advanced stuff, http://www.extremerestraints.com and http://www.jtsockroom.com have a lot of really good quality products at good prices.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• The thing with people tell you stuff really isn't going to help til you guys experiment, see what you are comfy with and how far your willing to go... depends on what you guys like, and how you like it. start out with small toys and research stuff online. make sure you look into stuff together, and when you buys your toys do it together.. It fun when your both interested in having something more in the bedroom, keeps the love alive! if you want you can message me and i'll send you some links i have found.. just don't want to post it here ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• We are kinky with class...fluff cuffs and oils/lotions, light bondage and dirty talk....no toys...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• For beginners, I recommend having a home party (ie PureRomance, Slumber Parties, etc). It's how I got started ;) It's discreet, the consultant/sales person can give you tips and recommendations plus you can start small and work your way up.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 10:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Try HardtoFind Toys on FB. They have all sorts of things that you would probably enjoy. Plus they have contests and giveaways.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2010