Does anyone sell Avon?

I want to buy Avon products online. There is a spot that I can put in my Avon Rep's number. If you are a rep and want me to put in your number, I will!

mompam

Asked by mompam at 2:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I sell Avon and would love to become your rep. My address is www.youravon.com/maryrader I will also give you a 10% discount off your first order.
    rader_avonrep

Answer by rader_avonrep at 1:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i do
    1stunna2010

Answer by 1stunna2010 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I do!
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.cosmeticsdatabase.com  
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products

Answer by rkoloms at 6:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I sell Avon. I am a new representitave, and am not doing too well yet... I hope too though.
    saraclair

Answer by saraclair at 7:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010