Do you have a sleepywrap?

I am pregnant and thinking of buying one but I haven't seen too many reviews that weren't vague. Is it comfortable? Do you think it's safe? Is it worth the money? It looks like a great idea but I am not too sure about it....

itsme0221

Asked by itsme0221 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a moby wrap, which is basically the same thing. i love mine, it takes a little practice to put it on but once you get the hang of it, it is very comfortable and secure. totally worth the money. i dunno how much the sleepywrap costs but my moby was 30-35$
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 6:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have the Sleepywrap. I like it, but my son does not. I think it is comforable and cozy. I think it would be best for smaller babies. I have not quite understood how to put a bigger child in it. My son is 8 months old and likes to face outward when he is being held, and will do whatever possible to turn around. This wrap keeps babies facing towards you. I hope that I can have another child in 4 or so years and I will try using it again. I wish I could have used it more.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008