When will it end?!?

I couldn't sleep last night at all.I got into a huge fight with my SO and was left with the WORST headache ever!I woke up this morning still feeling bad and even worse I felt sick to my stomach, well I left to go run some errands and stopped by taco bell and while waiting in the drive-thru, threw up outside the door for like 5minutes, it was nothing but liquid that was bright yellow like an egg yolk.So I got my food and did what I had to do came home and immediately had to do number 2!Took a nap woke back up and I STILL have a headache and I keep having to do number 2.Did the arguement cause me to stress to the point that I made myself sick or am I just feeling pregnancy hard!I've had nausea bad since I got pregnant but not like this....

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• bright yellow sounds like Acid.
    Did you eat anything at all during the morning?? Honestly, you may need to eat more. The headache could be from stress, but it also could be from lack of water, or dehydration. So rest and make sure you eat and get plenty of fluids!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 5:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• That's what I was thinking that I was dehydrated, I've been drinking water and I'm starting to feel better.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i was gonna say it sounds liek dehydration.. just keep drinkin water and see how you feel
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yellow is/maybe galbladder...not trying to scare you but call the doc...good luck
    mamactink

Answer by mamactink at 7:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The bright yellow is Acid/bile that exists in your stomach. You needed to eat to be honest. You can make yourself that upset to make yourself sick, but honestly I think eating a lil bit ever so often (even if you are going nuts,) should curb the hurling. As a previous poster said, drink water as often as possible... (I can't drink it as it honestly makes my stomach feel worse, so I stick to tea and crystal light, etc.) I have read previous posts and it sounds like this guy is driving you mad, I say stay away from him for a while, and gather your strength, either he'll come back a better man, or a better man will find you :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008