I THINK I AM PREGNANT

SO AFTER HAVING A FEW DAYS OF CRAMPS, THEN CLEAR WATERY DISCHARGE AND A WIPE OF PINK AFTER GOING TO THE BATHROOM MONDAY, I THINK I AM PREGNANT. I AM NOT DUE TIL THE MID OF NEXT WEEK BUT, WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you are not even late.

oh man. go buy a test when you are a week late and ask them for some common sense as well!
    Anonymous

• yes pleaasee if your not late then please please just go buy a test we can not i repeat can not tell you if you are we arent drs and even if we were its the internet we still cant tell you im sorry but go get a test ept has the week early detection go get one
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Wow you guys are harsh. You could be. I would take a test.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yeah if your aren;t having any blood with it then yes
    Anonymous

• It doesnt mean your prego but it doesnt mean your not either! I took a test 2 1/2 weeks before i was late(i was 1 week prego) and it showed positive! so certain women can tell when something is diff about their body!and tests can detect it early!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 3:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2008