why?? NO MEAN ANSWERS PLZZ

I have an 8 n a half month old and I love him very much.. I want to have another baby! I kNow this is a weird question but have any of you other gals wanted to be pregnant so bad again that you thought about having a baby with a guy friend or an ex, or someone ?? btw im a single mom.. please no mean answers! :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You're seeing your baby grow, and you're starting to miss that newborn phase.
    But I wouldn't recommend trying to have a baby with a guy friend, ex, ect. It could be hard on everyone inolved. What if you decide that you want child support, when in the first place it was never discussed? What if custody issues come up? I'd just wait. I know you would be fine, as a single mom, but it's easier with two people. Give it a little while. You might just come across the right person to be in a loving relationship with, and have your next baby with.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 6:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Nope. Never wanted a baby so bad that I would pick out a random friend or ex to just make him a father.

It would be very selfish of you to do that. Think about the baby. What would you tell your child when its old enough to understand?
    "mommy wanted to have a baby so bad so i just had sex with my ex or a friend". No, if you think about doing it, think twice.
    Its not smart and VERY selfish.

^^^thats no bashing. So please dont get me wrong. If you want a baby again so bad, then try to find the right partner first. Thats very important for a child.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I agree with both posters. You need to wait until the right one comes along. I too wanted another one following my daughter, but I knew that I was being selfish, and that the fact that she was growing up is what made me want another one. I found the man of my dreams; and we were together 5 years before our lil guy was created. I wanted one all those years but knew that in time, and with patience a baby would come when our lives were ready. Do not put your child into a situation you have to explain later, it is bad enough explaining why the two parents aren't together for normal reasons. Look in the mirror and realize that you need to concentrate on your lil one and your relationship with him; and another bundle of joy will come when the time is right.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i too think that you should wait before jumping the gun. i wanted another when my daughter was about 9 months, but for some reason we decided to wait and i'm so glad we did. it gets really tough when theyre about 18 months and reaching the terrible two's. and now my daughter and i have an amazing bond.

plus, being a single mom its hard enough to support and be both the parents for your child. please just wait a little while before making a definite decision.
    madismummy

Answer by madismummy at 11:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• its normal!!i was young when i had my son and wanted another immediately after he was born!my husband told me i was insane!My son is 10 months and i am 22 weeks prego!even though i know itll be tough im very excited!my son will have a playmate and a friend now and i will have ANOTHER bundle of joy!!so i dont think your crazy at all and if its what you want then go for it!!my mother had all of her children close!she had 3 girls..im the oldest and im 21 months older than the middle who is 9 months older than the youngest!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 2:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If your can financially afford to have another baby ,,,Go for it.  But I would wait for another year if I was you..

Answer by louise2 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2008